Marie Avgeropoulos is a well-known and well-liked Canadian actress and model. She goes by the name Marie and is best recognised for the science fiction series The 100. She is one of the most attractive and wealthy actresses of her era and has appeared in numerous films and TV shows.
Maybe you know Marie Avgeropoulos very well. What about her height, age, and projected net worth in 2023? If you don’t already know, we’ve written this article to give you details about Marie Avgeropoulos’s brief biography-wiki, career, personal life, marriage, boyfriend, dating, divorce, kids, present net worth, age, height, and other statistics. So, assuming you’re ready, let’s begin.
Mary Avgeropoulos Early Life & Biography:
On June 17, 1986, Mary Avgeropoulos was born in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. She earned good grades in her higher secondary education and was accepted to Thunder Bay’s Confederation College.
Her parents are Augustana Avgeropoulos and Philip Avgeropoulos. Although she is the only child in her home, Chewy, a dog, serves as her only employee. She has a strong bond with dogs. Marie has had a passion for acting since she was a young girl.
|Celebrated Name:||Marie Avgeropoulos|
|Real Name/Full Name:||Marie Avgeropoulos|
|Age:||36 years old|
|Birth Date:||June 17, 1986|
|Birth Place:||Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada|
|Marital Status:||In a relationship|
|Children/Kids (Son and Daughter):||No|
|Dating/Boyfriend (Name):||Taylor Lautner, Quincy Paglaro, Shawn Roberts, Alain Moussi|
|Is Marie Avgeropoulos Lesbian?:||No|
|Net Worth in 2023:||$5 million|
|Last Updated:||February 2023|
Mary Avgeropoulos Age, Height, Weight and Body Measurements:
Marie Avgeropoulos, who was born on June 17, 1986, will be 36 years old on February 10, 2023, the current date. She weighs 68 kg and stands 1.65 m tall or 5 ft 5 inches.
Mary Avgeropoulos Education:
Marie Avgeropoulos completed her high school education at the Port Arthur Collegiate Institute, now known as the Lakehead University Law School.
She subsequently enrolled at Thunder Bay, Ontario’s Confederation College. Her area of study at the college level was broadcast journalism.
Mary Avgeropoulos Personal Life: Husband, Boyfriend, Dating, Divorce, Kids:
Marie Avgeropoulos is presently seeing Alain Moussi. They have been together for two years and began dating in 2019. Prior to Moussi, she dated Taylor Lautner, Shawn Roberts, and Quincy Pagliaro in three separate relationships.
On August 5, 2018, around midnight, Avgeropoulos and her partner are said to have had a heated argument in her car on the Ventura Highway that turned into a domestic violence case.
Domestic violence charges were filed against her as a result of this. Her boyfriend claims that Avgeropoulos is not dangerous. The case was formally dismissed after all charges were dropped because Avgeropoulos’ outburst was not the result of malicious intent; rather, it was a negative medication reaction.
At the age of 20, Avgerolpoulos underwent surgery to remove a large mass from her neck, chest, and throat. She had to have her vocal cords removed.
Marie is distinctive because she performs her own stunts. She was a tomgirl during her childhood in Canada, where she played basketball and volleyball, so she has great athletic ability.
Marie Avgeropoulos has dated –
- Marie Avgeropoulos first met Shawn Roberts in 2008 while working on the set of I Love You, Beth Cooper. They began dating in 2009. However, their relationship ended after the film’s premiere.
- Taylor Lautner (2013–2015) – Like her previous partner, Marie met Taylor Lautner while they were filming Tracers. They began dating in June 2013. This relationship, in contrast to her prior one, was able to endure after the film’s release. However, their relationship didn’t last very long after the film’s release, as they broke up a few months later amid rumours that Taylor had slept with gay director Bryan Singer in order to advance his career.
- Quincy Paglaro, from 2015 to 2019. On The 100, Marie had a romantic relationship with the cameraman. They broke up in August 2019 after dating for more than 4 years.
Mary Avgeropoulos Career:
Marie, a highly accomplished American performer, started playing the drums when she was 16 years old. Her companion would occasionally welcome her for a projecting bring in Vancouver. She was distinctive enough for chief Chris Columbus to notice her there. During the beginning of her career, Marie had no interest in either film or television.
She initially started out in journalism but soon discovered those were not her style of stories. She dropped out of the course and returned to Europe. She began a number of shows after relocating to Vancouver, including Supernatural, The Guard, and others.
She was then chosen for I Love You, Beth Cooper, which later developed into her first role as an extra in a film. When Marie was cast as Kim Rhodes in Hunt to Kill, it was her big break.
In the middle of 2013, she got a part on “Cult” on The CW. However, the show failed to draw in viewers, and after episode 7, it was cancelled. Later in the spring, the final six episodes of the programme were released.
She was soon cast as Octavia Blake in The CW’s newest science fiction series, The 100. She also received praise for her performance in the film “Numb.” In 2012 and 2015, she made her acting debuts in Fugitive at 17 and Tracers.
Presently, Marie is a character in the DC Universe comic book. In the 2019 movie Wonder Woman, which gained enormous popularity, she provided the voice for Venessa Kapatelis.
RELATED:What is QTCinderella Real Name
Mary Avgeropoulos Awards & Achievements:
She was nominated for the Best-Supporting Performance Female award in 2015 for the movie Numb.
Other than this, she hasn’t been nominated or honoured for her work in movies or TV shows.
Mary Avgeropoulos Net Worth & Salary of Marie Avgeropoulos in 2023:
Marie Avgeropoulos’s net worth is estimated to be $5 million as of February 2023. She is one of the richest actresses in Hollywood and is primarily recognised for her work on the television programme The 100.
She is the most gifted and attractive actress and model in Canada. She is presently a Los Angeles resident. Since the covid pandemic, Avgeropoulos is unwinding and taking a break after the production of The 100 has concluded. Her supporters anticipate her return with a new bang!
RELATED:What is Kim Kardashian Net Worth
Marie Avgeropoulos Facts:
- Marie Avgeropoulos spent months travelling alone across Europe as a backpacker after graduating from Confederation College.
- Marie has driven her beloved Harley Davidson motorcycle all the way from Canada to Los Angeles.
- At the age of 16, she took up drumming as a hobby. She was successful in the auditions and was able to land work in several commercials thanks to her drumming skills.
- Director Chris Columbus was drawn to Marie because of her work in commercials, and he gave her the lead role in her first film.
- Marie enjoys being outside and started learning how to hunt, fish, and camp at a young age. She also likes to surf.
- She has a Cane Corso as a pet and loves dogs.